We are conveniently located amongst most of Edinburgh’s ancient Old Town attractions, “The Royal Mile” and to many hotels, including Hotel Missoni and Apex.
The shop, with workshops above, is situated in the city’s historic West Bow which is at the foot of Victoria Street.
***LOCATE US WITH GOOGLE MAPS***
Legend has it that the street’s unusual name (Bow) evolved from ancient times when a bowman could reach the area from the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle with a well placed arrow. The property overlooks the ancient street, which predates Mary Queen of Scots, and was originally part of a four-storey dwelling house built around 1720 AD, replacing much older buildings on the same site.